Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Woo-hoo!


So at the SuperTarget here, the SO wanted to get new slippers but couldn't find anything she wanted.  Luckily, there was something on mega-sale, and because of the sale, I bought some slippers.  That's right, the SO wanted slippers, couldn't find ones she liked, and I end up getting some.  And they are the greatest ever!

Who wouldn't want Homer as their slipper?  At at $3, they are a steal!  As you can see, it's a little creepy to stick your foot in Homer's mouth.

But I just had to get this out there in a post.  And the punchline?  We had to go back the next day so the SO could buy a pair.  Although because she got Small, the Homers look more like Snoods than they do like Homer.  So when life gets rough, when it doesn't seem like things are going my way, I just look down and realize that Homer's stuck on my feet, and my cares go away... okay so they don't go completely away, but I'm easily amused.  And a Homer on your foot is better than a foot up your ass...

No comments:

Post a Comment