Friday, February 6, 2009

Please turn the test over...and begin

So I don't have a lot to talk about today.  It's been a whirlwind kind of day for me (and my best friend... my brother AND his family), so I haven't been thinking about what to write.  So I'm putting you, the Reader, to the test.

In the picture, above "About Me," you'll notice a select group of movies I'm holding in front of my face.  They represent a theme, hence why they're grouped together in this picture.  So if you can tell me what that theme is, you'll win a lifetime's worth of...

um...

well...

the satisfaction of winning?

A copy of Donnie Darko (to be explained in a future post)?

Well, anywho, think about it and let me know what you think is the answer in the comments section.  And no, they're not movies that I'm getting rid of.  Are you c-razy?  Later!


ps- And go see Fanboys, those who are lucky enough to do so.  I want it in my city and so I need everyone in those cities to see it so it gets out here in the middle of nowhere (aka the Midwest).

No comments:

Post a Comment