Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I'm 420! During the week of 4/20! How cool is that?!

Quick sidenote:  I noticed my place in the top blog sites list, and it's 420.  That is freakin' awesome during this most auspicious occasion of green week.

And so it remains I have three more reviews, which I will space out for one a day for the next three days.

Oh, and so I don't forget...a new DVD purchase this week!!!  I'll update you on that, too.

Finally, to give a shout-out to a place that rocks:
Von's Book Shop and Von's Comics, both great places to find just about anything you need when it comes to books, comics (obviously), music, DVDs (to buy and rent), beads, cards, and a whole bunch of things.  So please stop on by to support this local business, or if you aren't from around here, support local businesses around you, especially during this green week.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment